The GSA is constantly looking for new members that truly offer unique or impressive digital signage solutions. By being a member of the alliance provides a lot of advantages. The Alliance helps assisting in improving the position on local level and helps members competing with the bigger competitors. There is a vetting proces by the board, they decide if the company can join.
An organization or individual interested in Alliance membership should meet the following criteria:
- Interest in supporting and promoting the aims and general principles of the Alliance as outlined in the vision, mission and objectives of the organisation
- Involvement in the area of digital signage and add-ons
- A commitment to collaboration in order to engage in Alliance initiatives, such as knowledge generation
Membership responsibilities for engaging with global colleagues through the Alliance include:
- Supporting and promoting the mission and values of the Alliance
- Participating in the network by sharing tools and reports, collaborating with other members through interest groups, joining industry initiatives or other activities
- Acting in a collaborative and transparent manner with other Alliance members
Membership in the Alliance brings opportunities for active engagement in promoting and developing sustainable digital signage solutions. Specific benefits include opportunities to:
- Receive and contribute to monthly Alliance Member e-updates that highlight market news and interesting updates
- Participate in Alliance partner events as delegate at discounted rate or as speaker
- Network and connect with other members, strengthening through participation in the Alliance interest groups, attendance at Alliance sponsored events and forums, or connecting through the member portal on the website
- Opportunities to promote your activities through submitting press release or publications for the Members’ section of the monthly industry newsletter
Join the Alliance now by submitting this form. After your online application is reviewed, if approved, you will receive a follow up email with application details.